I have been in the business of repairing domestic appliances for over 30 years, After leaving college at 18 I joined Hotpoint on their apprenticeship scheme which covered all areas of the business, working in the stores, collating spare parts and booking customer service calls for clients. I progressed quickly and became a Field Service Engineer gaining extensive training and experience on all of their products. I then progressed to Senior Service Engineer and then Team Leader where I managed a team of 8 Service Engineers. After working for Hotpoint for 9 years I decided to take the plunge and set up my own business and have never looked back. I understand the importance of good customer service and am able to offer my customers a timed appointment rather than a day appointment and usually visit within 2 working days rather than Hotpoint's 1 or 2 weeks. I am always greeted with a smile from my customers. 90% of my work comes from an existing customer base and recommendations from them of which I am very grateful. The other 10% is from my websites.
Mrs T, Maidstone, Kent.
David came highly recommended and I can see why! He offers an excellent service and I will definitely be passing his number on!
Mr F, Sevenoaks, Kent.
I have used David's services since his conception and he has always provided an honest and efficient service. He has uncanny knack of quickly identifying the problem and offering a quick solution meaning my machines are soon back in operation. He offers good value for money service and is a credit to his profession.
Mr S, Borough Green, Kent.
I originally paid Currys a set fee in advance to repair my washing machine, 6 weeks later and 5 visits later the Engineers could still not identify the problem. In desperation I looked elsewhere and came across David's website. He promptly visited the next day and identified the problem within 10 minutes, a broken wire to the motor. He repaired this for less than half the price of Currys and left me with a smile on my face.